Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Aww today was kinda fun. In the morning I woke up at around 6, but i fell asleep not long after I turned off the alarm clock as I was feeling very tired. Las t night slept at 3. Yea so my mum had to personally wake me up at 645. I woke up took a shower and walked to school. On the way there I met some ridiculous driver who was trying to snatch the chance of driving pass me when I was trying to cross the road. I managed to make it to class alive althought going through such an ordeal. Went for the usualy assembly then had the normal lessons. I had alot of catching up to do as I missed lessons on last Thursday and Friday. Miss Chow was not really happy with that but I was quite forgetfull and did not bring the letter of excuse of that day.

After school I was so hungry I gulped down a whole load of burger I bought earlier on from the canteen. When it was time to leave school I had many calls from my friends asking me out. But I rejected them as I had to go home to study and catch up. Yeah but tomorrow I kinda going to bowl at Marina Bay. So hope to see you guys there. Once again I can practice my curl ball. Anyway people HAPPY CNY and have a blessed.

I think I gonna go out for dinner alr. Shall end here



1:21 AM;
Life is so Beautiful

LOST IDENTITY

-=|Seraph|=-

I stand in between both solstice; slashed, tortured, LOST.

LIKES

Handphone

Soccer

Computer
HATES

Betrayers

Backstabbers
SCREAM





LINKS

Jonathan
Cheng Howe
Miss Chow Bick Yan
Damian Ng
Nicholas Kang
Lynette
Kim
See Ler
Eugene Sim
Angel
South Park VIDS


PAST

  • February 2007
  • March 2007



  • CREDITS


    Images (From Google & Yahoo)
    This and That
    Also Thanks (Inspiration)
    The Great Jonny