Happy CNY poeple haha, cool I collects so far 28 ang baos wonder how much would I make out of this festive season. Morning went to Grandma's place. Whole familey wanted to play Balck Jack and thus I also play lah.I considered quite lucky lah won about $200 odd. Game lasted 3 hours. Hmmm quite interesting lah cos I got a chance to be banker twice. Managed to get Double A s when I was banker, so swept the table dry with everyone paying me a triple of their bet. Had lunch there after move off too mum;s colleagues house for visitn , wah so tired anyway she had no kids so mum did not relly have to like make a loss.
Got like lots money in my wallet now, wonder what shld I buy with all that money. Hmm anyway people and like stop flamming me or something its not very nice. btw I never flame u guys k? I only scream bangla for the fun of it. anyway yeah after the visting went to marina square for dinner. At the Changing Appetites(CA) restaurant for dinner. After dinner went to bowl at the Marina square Bowling alley. My scores were not tooo bad. 113, 152, 179, 137, 182 and 147. Mum started questioning me wheather I went bowling with my friends often. Had to admit it yeah. Hmmm same old thing Still receiving many CNY regareded messages but not as many as the first day. anywae its likes 2.23 am and I am still not tired doodling with the computer.
This thursday school ending at 9.40am. Who want to go bowling please contact me thx. Hmm btw sorry for the late reply Felica. hmmm so yeah think I gotta go game for a little while before I go to sleep yeah. hmm my room is so cold......