Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Morning was like crap k. Reputation screwed cos i had to lend loads of money let me see OH mine like loan 150 leh. I just feel guilty people. In the morning had normal lessons, pants got sprayed with water. Dominic that fucker lost my maths hw. PMSED and threw chairs and tables. Went around calling everyone a fucker. Except ****. That is like I will never call u a fucker k?

Anyway before assembly was playing with sylvester and pushed him, while he was sitting on the table and FUCK the whole table collaspe. Sorry Miss Chow I like confessed it all cos i dont want anyone to get hurt. Yea anyway have to like pay 100 bucks for the dumb table k? sucks.

After that played in class after assembly, was toking to like **** many times. Awww. I went to Dobby Ghaut at 5.30 thought I was like dam late but to realise she was at Orchard. Went there in like less than 10 mins, reached wheelock and had dinner with her. Went window shopping with her, to destress. Yeah some how confessed something.(NO TELLIN WHAT)

Her mum called and so we like parted. I was like dam unwilling to but what can I say I only obey her haha. Cool. Pass her some secret stufff. Anyway yeah today was a day filled with fun and happinesss.

Hey **** stay happy always smile dont be scared anything I support u and will be there for u yeah. Muackz



5:46 AM;
Life is so Beautiful

LOST IDENTITY

-=|Seraph|=-

I stand in between both solstice; slashed, tortured, LOST.

LIKES

Handphone

Soccer

Computer
HATES

Betrayers

Backstabbers
SCREAM





LINKS

Jonathan
Cheng Howe
Miss Chow Bick Yan
Damian Ng
Nicholas Kang
Lynette
Kim
See Ler
Eugene Sim
Angel
South Park VIDS


PAST

  • February 2007
  • March 2007



  • CREDITS


    Images (From Google & Yahoo)
    This and That
    Also Thanks (Inspiration)
    The Great Jonny