Thursday, February 22, 2007

Today woke up like 6:15 in the morning feeling so tired as I slept at 1 last night. So bored. I wet to school with like quite alot of cash as I was planning to go out today. I also brought spare shirt in my bag to change. I arrived in school had like 2 periods of crappy lessons. Thereafter headed to the hall for some reward by Mr LEE. Went back to class and wrap the hamper for the needy. After submitting the hamper to the general office. I took a bus to Ang Mo Kio for lan. To my surprise 16 year old and below now are not allowed into the lan shop during school hours. WTF but we had half day!!!!!To my dissapointment we could not lan so we cab down the Marina Bay for some bowling sessions.

I excitedly presented my Ez link card for refrence, thereafter went to bowl. I showed many curved balls spin ball, and straight ball. I bowled seven games, with scores all above 100. My best score today was 139 and the worst was 111. I was not really happy with it. But still had lots of fun seeing Ke Wei and Jonathan bowl. Their shots were like potential GUTTERED. but they still mangae to hits scores of up to 60. Cool. Anyway I taught them some skills and ways to bowl the spin ball. I had 12 strikes in total today. Kinda bad actually as I was not really paying attention to the game. Therefore I did man stupid things such as to throw the ball high up in the air and let it bang on the florr before rolling for the pins. The best shot was the spinning ball which entirely wiped out the ten pins.

After bowling we headed back to Bishan for lunch at Yoshinoya. Jonathan bought some supid meal which cost 7 bucks while mine cos only 6 with much more variety than his. Anyway Jon u owe me 5 bucks. Ke Wei had the same meal as me and also bought a wallet from 77 street. I kinda eyeing for one shoe which is like 145 dollars from the Nike shop. I decided to save the money and therefore headed home after the lunch. We discussed to meet tomorrow at 630 at the marymount bus stop to go to turf city for the X country tomorrow. ok see you guys tomorrow 6:30 am at the bus stop dont be late dammit. Thx.



12:03 AM;
Life is so Beautiful

LOST IDENTITY

-=|Seraph|=-

I stand in between both solstice; slashed, tortured, LOST.

LIKES

Handphone

Soccer

Computer
HATES

Betrayers

Backstabbers
SCREAM





LINKS

Jonathan
Cheng Howe
Miss Chow Bick Yan
Damian Ng
Nicholas Kang
Lynette
Kim
See Ler
Eugene Sim
Angel
South Park VIDS


PAST

  • February 2007
  • March 2007



  • CREDITS


    Images (From Google & Yahoo)
    This and That
    Also Thanks (Inspiration)
    The Great Jonny