Saturday, February 24, 2007

Hmm this morning, My mum left for Frankfurt, so yup free for the whole week. After sending my mum off to the airport, I headed to Costa Sands to collect something from Chan, Eh bugger better not let me find porn in my MP4. Then went home via MRT. When alighting at the Bishan station I made a detour to the arcade and played Intial D for like a while before I headed off home on bus number 410.

When I arrived home I felt hungry thus I opened a can of abalone to add into the noodles which I am suppose to cook. I grabbed the load of abalone and slowly put it into the pipping hot soup. I had Abalone Maggie for lunch so satisfied. After lunch was watching television when everyone was bugging me on msn. Anyway dont really mind u uys bugging me. Hey Jovan Sorry had to leave in a rush I am now back home, I had to like send my mum's car to the workshop at Toa Payoh for maintainence.

I drove there, sat down for like 15 minutes and got the car maintained. I thereafter drove back from the workshop. It took me 10 mins due to fast flowin traffic. I parked the car and came home. Hmmm wonder if I should go out tonight. Haiz now so bored, I go take shower leh.



11:58 PM;
Life is so Beautiful

LOST IDENTITY

-=|Seraph|=-

I stand in between both solstice; slashed, tortured, LOST.

LIKES

Handphone

Soccer

Computer
HATES

Betrayers

Backstabbers
SCREAM





LINKS

Jonathan
Cheng Howe
Miss Chow Bick Yan
Damian Ng
Nicholas Kang
Lynette
Kim
See Ler
Eugene Sim
Angel
South Park VIDS


PAST

  • February 2007
  • March 2007



  • CREDITS


    Images (From Google & Yahoo)
    This and That
    Also Thanks (Inspiration)
    The Great Jonny