Friday, February 16, 2007

Last night came home like 2 am in the morning after the shopping at Giant, so tired so fell asleep. Thie morning I woke up in the morning at abt 9 and started sloggin my balls off doing the housework. Just finished my housework and so I am preparing to go out for the reunion dinner. Wah lucky My phone repaired leh. Yeah thx Roger, for the great help. Hmm anywae I still gotta go bathe if not my mum come out of the shower will surely start nagging at me for being dam slow.

I must thank U a thousands roger today I turn on my phone receive like a thousands messages leh. aiyah really have to go leh bye



6:25 PM;
Life is so Beautiful

LOST IDENTITY

-=|Seraph|=-

I stand in between both solstice; slashed, tortured, LOST.

LIKES

Handphone

Soccer

Computer
HATES

Betrayers

Backstabbers
SCREAM





LINKS

Jonathan
Cheng Howe
Miss Chow Bick Yan
Damian Ng
Nicholas Kang
Lynette
Kim
See Ler
Eugene Sim
Angel
South Park VIDS


PAST

  • February 2007
  • March 2007



  • CREDITS


    Images (From Google & Yahoo)
    This and That
    Also Thanks (Inspiration)
    The Great Jonny