Friday, February 23, 2007

Today I had a wonderful time. In the morning was cross country, I woke up 5:45 am to meet Ke Wei at the busstop. We made our way to turf city on bus 74. On the bud there was this girl from Hwa chong which kept looking at me. Yeah anyway, I was not bothered by her and continued chatting with ke Wei and gang. When we arrived at ^th avenue Miss Zheng which was on the same bus as us got down and all of us took a 10 miinutes walk inside to turf city. When we arrive there there were many students all attired in their house t-shirts. The attendance was taken, thereafter everyone got into their houses and started X-country 2007. We had competitive races, and mass run.At 9:15 It was Edward's turn to go for the mass run. We headed for the track braced ourselves and when the horn was wailed everyone ran as fast as they could to finish the 3.5 km race. I was amazed at how slow Edward was going. I started last but when it got to climax of the race at my jogging pace, I manage to bypass half the Edward crowd. I decided to start walking as it was an uphill journey. When I reached the top of the hill I ran as fast as I could till I sprained my ankle at the turn. I started walking from then on till I reached the end of the course. Sadly I missed by 1 sec. 25.01 minutes I completed the journey. I did not earn my house the point. But anyway was not dishearted headed to Marinca Bay for bowling and bowled 10 games. So fun today Highes score only 122 lowest is 102. I played Initial D with Shi Yuan, he was a pro he drifted like no body's busiiness not to mention he did not collide into any walls. Thereafter We headed home Lik Yong dropped off at Dobby Ghaut to head home at Boon Keng. Today was a day filled with excitement and joy.

Talk about last night, wow tution was fun, had like a 45 minutes break cos the girls wanted to go for a walk so the guys talked lots of cock in the class. Thx Cheryl, for the milo. Sorry for like making u go the extra mile to get the milo k? Yeah really sorry. Hmm anyway I learned that other schools sec 3 camps are FREE!?!?!?!?! Eh Cheryl pon sec 3 camp lah come for tuition next week, I will miss u noe. "I mean we will". Hmm Yea anywae enjoy your camp (if you are going). Hope to see You next week. Hey this saturday want to go out???? Anywae I got to go shower.
Bye Guys take care



12:51 AM;
Life is so Beautiful

LOST IDENTITY

-=|Seraph|=-

I stand in between both solstice; slashed, tortured, LOST.

LIKES

Handphone

Soccer

Computer
HATES

Betrayers

Backstabbers
SCREAM





LINKS

Jonathan
Cheng Howe
Miss Chow Bick Yan
Damian Ng
Nicholas Kang
Lynette
Kim
See Ler
Eugene Sim
Angel
South Park VIDS


PAST

  • February 2007
  • March 2007



  • CREDITS


    Images (From Google & Yahoo)
    This and That
    Also Thanks (Inspiration)
    The Great Jonny