Haiz sorry people, never blog like 3 weeks leh. hey sorry my dear about what I said today did not mean it actually, accidentally say de. Hmm anyway, morning wake up calll Tiong ar, then dated him, whooh I wont Tiong once out of the 5 games i played wif him in initial D. We met at J8 went off to play initial D then wah scary race until siao, AE86 owns baby drive dam good. Then after that went for bowling at Marina Bay. Tiong I really need yur help plz. thx
After the bowl we went back to the arcade games, and we played for a while before finally returning to Bishan where we had Shiling chicken for lunch, then I went tuition. Hmm Ting li pon tution again bad girl haha. Anyway had lotsa fun disturbing Manfred. Eh Manfred the person who messaged u before tuition was me. Anyway after tuition came home back to my new room yeah.
ok luh I gotta go for dinner leh bye dudes.